01 March 2009

American Idol

Earlier this year, we were invited to a French house party with the theme "American Idol". Everyone was to dress up as a musician celebrity and perform an act. I was hesitant to do any performance, but the hosts said that as long as I dressed up, they didn't care. So Thomas and I were trying to think of ideas as to whom we should go as... Sonny and Cher was thrown around, except Cher was the taller of the two and as you all know, that is not the case with Thomas and I. As a joke, I said John Lennon and Yoko Ono, but didn't really mean it because surely we would have better ideas than that. Well we didn't, and arrived as the infamous couple, and I have to say, we did quite a good job:
I realize that Yoko is not known to smile a lot, but other than that, we did a good job , no?

Other notables that showed up were the Spice Girls:


And Marilyn Manson:

1 comment:

  1. Nice job with the Yoko! Although, I don't think you could succeed at singing as badly as she does, Ms Gorgeous voice.

    ReplyDelete