28 February 2009

Welcome!

Yay! My first blog!

I wanted to start this blog to have an outlet that everyone can get to and be updated on what I am currently doing. My life really isn't that exciting, but I want share stories about things that happen and what I learn on the way. If anything else, it may help you sleep if you are suffering from insomnia.

I also hope to hear from everyone else. Let me know when you think I've posted something dumb, if you have any ideas for me, have some exciting news or generally whenever you want. I always look forward to news.

Without further ado, welcome to Fraise et Crème, which means "strawberries and cream" in French. I wanted the title to be in French to emphasize the French influence I have in my life, and I chose strawberries and cream because I just like sweet things. I hope you enjoy reading and coming along on my life happenings. Can't wait to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment